Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education is a world-renowned education programme for students between 14-16 years old (year 10 and 11).
It is offered in Pre-IB 1 and Pre-IB 2 classes where lessons are taught in English (or in a bilingual system.) The programme ends with students taking an external IGCSE exam.
These exams are excellent preparation for the last two years of high school education in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, establishing the basis of the programme and facilitating a smooth transition to IBDP.
Cambridge IGCSE is required by many leading universities as a part of the university application process and forms the basis for a candidate to obtain a conditional admission offer. This qualification is also recognized by employers all over the world being a window and a passport to a foreign university and career.
- Implementation of an Inteternational Programme (Cambridge IGCSE) with elements of the Polish Curriculum and an extended TE Vizja Programme
- Development of critical thinking in students
- A Modern Campus with extended teaching and sports facilities, library, cinema room, courtroom, stock exchange simulation room along side modern laboratories and classrooms: IT, biology, chemistry and art
- Additional extracurricular classes and clubs both free and paid
- Activities and lectures organised in cooperation with the Academy of Economics and Humanities in Warsaw
- A friendly atmosphere of acceptance and cooperation between teachers and pupils based on the principles of self-governance and teacher – student mentoring
- Support from our School Psychologist
- School uniform
- A school canteen offering a wide range of dishes, snacks and drinks, accommodating all food intolerances
Choose the best way to contact us in regard to your child:
Having completed a contact form, the next steps must be taken for successful recruitment.
Knowledge and skills test
Meeting with a school
director to discuss
a recruitment process
and signing the contract